With $0.23 Cent Average Ad Cost Per Click (Per Appointment)
King & Co Barber Studio is a Greater Metropolitan Calgary-based hair studio offering premium men’s grooming.
Since buying the company, Ace identified online marketing as a critical sales channel. (Especially during this pandemic where people are stuck at home, but still in need of haircuts unless they want to look like cavemen!) However, attracting customers, and managing advertisements proved to be an ongoing challenge for Ace.
After experiencing a few slow days, King & Co approached The Block Bard with the following objectives:
1. Dramatically reducing cost-per-lead to a profitable level.
2. Increasing volume of qualified leads because women don’t use barbers.
3. Assisting with the online launch of new opening/ownership.
4. Implementing and testing new ideas and optimizing them weekly for performance progress.
How the objectives were hit
1. Rebuilt and re-organized existing brand copywriting in order to build trust, loyalty, and sharply sharply reduce cost per conversion.
2. Created target audience that still made each member feel as if they were an individual.
3. Provided One-Liner/Slogan, Company description/message, and different forms of trial and error Ad-Copy.
4. Set up Facebook Ad split tests in order to steadily improve conversion rates.
- Lead and sales volume increases by 300%+.
- Cost per click dropped from $0.76 cents, (our original; client didn’t have an ad running) to $0.23 cents. That means 86 Link Clicks per $20 Ad Spend!
- Profitability and growth improve dramatically in line with goals and projections.
- Complete management of Facebook, Instagram, and Google aligned in one, so King & Co can focus on doing what they do best. Givin’ Top-Notch service!
“I had met Mac from The Block Bard previously and found him not only to be authoritative in copywriting and marketing, but also able to explain the issues in simple terms I could comprehend.
What are the results? Leads and sales have increased by over 300%, while our cost per click has dropped to $0.23 cents, returning us to profitability and growth.”
King & Co Barber Studio
Read More Block Bard Success Stories
You’ll Be Glad You Did 😉
While this company wishes to remain anonymous, we can tell you they are a non-profit in the sales and semi-educative industry. Since they need to educate customers to nurture them into understanding the impact of their buy/donation. It was imperative the right language was being used to communicate the benefits of being a part of…Keep reading
Candle.WTF an E-Commerce brand and Client of Pinnacle Media Agency’s had TBB write and monitor their latest Facebook Ad campaign. The results were so outstanding we had to publish them here! The Average ROAS, that is if you’re store/website and branding are on par is between 200 – 400% meaning you can expect to earn…Keep reading
WindowVia Before TBB, WindowVia was operating with an outdated approach to marketing and sales. The presence of many all-over-the-place, disparate systems, resulted in a weakened approach that had many inaccuracies and inefficiencies. The customer journey was fragmented, with inconsistent messaging (copywriting) across different stages of ‘The Buyer’s Journey’. On a functional level, too, marketing and sales were experiencing…Keep reading